Sunday, March 27, 2011

CONTEST WINNERS! and FREE SHIPPING!!!

Congratulations to Steffani White !! She was the 1st place winner in the contest last week!! She wins a custom painting!! Congratulations to Kayla Matheny on winning 2nd place!! She gets to choose a free custom 16x20 size painting!!! Thank you so much girls on all of your referrals to the fan page!!! :)

Today (Sunday), Monday and Tuesday ONLY - I am offering FREE SHIPPING on any orders placed for the custom hand painted letters! Check out my etsy shop... www.chocolatepolkadots.etsy.com for different samples of letters. They can be created in any style and any color!! For more pictures ...check out my facebook page Chocolate Polkadots! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am completely in love with your artwork! Absolutely gorgeous! I just watched Candy's vid for the chandelier piece you did & I flipped out - so gorgeous! Excellent work!!

    ReplyDelete